Saturday 1 September 2012

Salt Air and Red Stares











For some reason red is a color I have never been drawn too. I've always thought it doesn't look that great on me and because of that I really have no red in my wardrobe. However, this editorial of Adeline Jouan for SnC's September issue has me thinking that I have it all wrong. The bright all red outfits look nothing short of stunning when played against the blues and greys of the beach. I think it is time for me to invest in some red items and go frolic around in the sand.

Prudence

Photos from FGR

5 comments:

  1. Love these photographies!



    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with red! Love this amazing editorial!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really inspiring... I'm your newest follower!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's definitely something captivating about these shots!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. New balance : my favourites shoes !! You're welcome to my blog : la-gazette-de-lisette.blogspot.com

    See u you, Lise

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...