Monday 2 July 2012

Monday Blues








I dont actually have a case of the monday blues being that monday is my day off, and Im nicely cozied up with a cup of coffee.  But its relatively grey out side and this editorial with its chunky knits, boots, and cold grey rock makes me think of winter days and the Wildlings from Game of Thrones which Im a little bit obsessed with and very disappointed I have to wait till november for the next season to start.

ramas de inverno: erica bertoni by zee nunes for harper's bazaar brazil june 2012



Images from  Visual Optimism

Xo Austere


3 comments:

  1. a wonderful collection of editorial shots, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a crazy editorial love it! I'm also a big fan of Game of Thrones :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...