I saw this flowered hair wrap at Free People's website and instantly knew it would be a perfect DIY project.
- A thin piece of ribbon a little longer than your hair
- Hair Clip
- Small fake flowers
- Thread the color of your flowers
1. Measure and cut a thin piece of ribbon so that it is 6 inches or so longer than your hair.
2. Securely tie the ribbon to the end of your hair clip.
3. Cut one of your fake flowers from its stem.
4. Place the flower a few inches down the ribbon from where you tied it to the hair clip.
5. Starting from the underside of the ribbon sew the flower in place, bringing the needle up through the middle of the flower.
6. Continue sewing flowers to the ribbon, spacing them every few inches until you get a few inches from the bottom of the ribbon.
7. Clip the ribbon into your hair and braid your hair. Trim end of ribbon so that is same length as your hair and enjoy!
The bottom two photos were taken by my lovely friend Felicia Haun. Jacket from Volcom, Sunglasses from Ray Ban.